After getting back from FOSDEM and sleeping for 10 hours I am finally back in the land of the living 😉
FOSDEM was great, I had a lot of fun and was able to connect some more IRC nicks to their real life faces.
So what did I learn this weekend?
- When traveling with Nikolaj always be prepared for something involving a bomb.
- Mike looks/is awesome.
- There was an awful lot of ambulances in Brussels compared to every other city I have ever been to.
- Kriek tastes delicious.
- Statistics on KDE commits can tell you a lot about its community. Thanks to Paul for showing me some of his work. It was insightful and will be very useful for me for Amarok.
- I need to get started again on packaging for Kubuntu.
- KDE people rock! (Ok right. I knew that one long before ;-))
Thanks to the KDE people for letting Amarok have a good share of the booth. We love you 🙂
Sorry I was not able to say goodbye to everyone yesterday. Big KDE-hug to all of you.
PS: Everyone who took pictures please share.